1. Mix your cleaning solution. Combine 1 teaspoon of mild dish soap with 1 cup of lukewarm water in the sink or in a bowl. Add your sponge or cloth to the water and ring it tightly before using.
2. Wipe counters. With a damp, soapy cloth or sponge, rub the counters. The cloth or sponge should be damp, but not wet enough to leave large amounts of water behind with each pass.
3. Soak stuck-on grime. Let the soapy water sit for five minutes to help soften any stuck-on bits.
4. Scrape away gunk. If needed, use a putty knife to gently scrape away any stuck, stubborn pieces of grime. Be careful not to push into the countertop, which could cause scratches.
5. Wipe counters again, if necessary. If there is still leftover debris, repeat steps four through six again.
6. Check for water. There shouldn’t be water left on the counters after cleaning, but if there is, wipe it away with a dry cloth.
Come visit our showroom!